In order to ensure a unique and enjoyable experience for you, we kindly ask you to respect the following rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Please conduct the spa’s reception for your appointments. We suggest you book your appointment prior to the day you wish to receive a treatment to make sure the time you wish to attend is available.
We kindly ask you to arrive to our premises 15 min prior to your appointment so that you will have enough time to complete our health related questionnaire and get to familiarise you with our area. In case of a delay, the duration of your treatment will be reduced accordingly. If you wish to take advantage of the wet area spa we suggest you arrive an hour before your scheduled appointment.
For your convenience we offer private lockers to all our customers that contain robes, towels and slippers. Our clients are strongly suggested to wear their bathing suit during the entire treatment and are not permitted to attend our treatments naked. For some specific therapies we will provide you with single use underwear.
USE OF THE PREMISES
Before the use of the swimming pool it is essential to take a shower. For safety reasons we don’t allow the use of the swimming pool after your treatment due to the fact that the oil extracts from your treatment will be poured into the swimming pool.
CELL PHONES AND SMOKING
Smoking is prohibited in our premises. In order to make sure that the tranquility and relaxing atmosphere of the spa area are secured we strongly advise you to switch off your cellular phones.
SAFE KEEPING OF VALUABLES
For your comfort and safety we suggest you leave your valuables to your room where a safe is provided for you. The administration of the spa is not responsible for any loss of your valuables in our premises.
In case you want to cancel your appointment we please you to inform us at least 4 hours prior to your scheduled treatment. That way you show respect to our employees as well as our clients that wish to receive a treatment. If you fail to conduct us 4 hours prior for your cancelation we will have to charge you 50% of the scheduled therapy that you were booked for.
It is not allowed for children under 16 years old to use the Wet Area and the Fitness equipment
FITNESS CENTRE RULES
- Appropriate gym attire is required. No bathing suits, sandals or flip-flops. Shirts & shoes must be worn at all times.
- Please wipe your shoes before entering the fitness area.
- Towel use is mandatory when using the mattresses, gym equipment and fitness benches. Please acquire your personal towel from the reception of KALLISTI WELLNESS & FITNESS SPA.
- Children under 16 years must always be accompanied by an adult and are strictly prohibited from using the gym equipment.
- Use equipment at your own risk and only if you are in proper health condition to do so. Management is not responsible for any injury you may suffer.
- Use equipment properly and follow the instructions carefully. Return weights and dumbbells to respective racks after use. Do not drop the weights on the floor.
- No food, smoking, alcoholic beverages or glass containers permitted in the facility.
- Use of performance-enhancing drugs or dietary supplements is strictly prohibited.
- Please be courteous and respectful to others. Refrain from talking on your phone and retain a sportsmanlike behavior considerate to others.
- During peak hours or while others are waiting, limit your time on the Aerobic machines to 20 minutes.
- Please be watchful of your belongings. Leave your valuables at your room and use the personal lockers provided while you are in the facility. Acquire your locker key from the reception. Management is not responsible for any loss.
- Keep the lockers clean after use and return the locker key to the reception.
- Please report faulty equipment to the reception.
Management reserves the right to refuse entry or use of the fitness facilities if any of the above rules is violated.